ALL PATIENTS MUST BRING AND WEAR THEIR OWN MASK BEFORE ENTERING THE OFFICE.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Enhanced Infection Control Policy and Safety Measures
At Columbia Asthma and Allergy, patients and staff safety are our top priorities. Our offices are open to both in-person and telemedicine visits. We recommend telemedicine visits for appointments that don’t require an in-office procedure to be performed. Our staff will help you determine the most appropriate format for your visit.. Our staff will work with you to figure out the best
To ensure optimal safety for all. The following are safety measures we have put into place:
- All patients must bring and wear their own mask/face covering before entering the office.
- Staff are required to wear face masks.
- A health screening and temperature check for COVID-19 symptoms is performed at the door for every person entering the clinic.
- Social distancing is in effect in all waiting rooms and patient areas. Please help us by maintaining at least 6 feet from others.
- All clinic visits, including allergy shots, are by appointment only.
- Appointments are limited to the patient only, or if the patient is a minor, only the parents may accompany the minor.
- We have implemented an enhanced disinfection policy for all waiting areas, exam rooms, and equipment.
- Signs outside and inside the clinic are reminders for social distancing and infection control.
We continue to follow all federal, state, and county guidelines. Please visit their websites for the most up-to-date COVID-19 safety measures:
Center for Disease Control:
California State Department of Health:
Idaho State Department of Health:
Oregon State Department of Health:
Washington State Department of Health: